Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home is specially designed for the little ladies who want to be like their mom and take care of the house. Fisher-Price is a well-known manufacturer of educational toys that have been spreading happiness since 1930, and they know exactly what the little ones want.
The Little People Surprise & Sounds Home is a completely different world for the kids and it is replete with Fisher-Price Little People, sounds and surprises to keep your toddler engaged for hours.
Besides being visually appealing, the Little People Surprise & Sounds Home also helps you child develop numerous skills. It is a fun way to learn and discover things that are used in the house on a day-to-day basis.
You have an alarm clock that tells you that it’s time to rise and shine. There’s a toilet that tells your child to wash hands and a fridge stuffed with numerous things for your child to discover.
There’s a music player that creates a fun environment and invites your little one to play and dance. It gives an interactive platform to your child to learn and discover new things about this big world.
There’s so much variety that your child will not easily outgrow this toy. They will learn and discover new things as they grow older.
In the beginning, they will just touch the things, hold the figures in their hands, open/close the doors and slowly explore new things.
Once they get a hang of these things, they will discover new things as they press the same button more than once. They will also start to pretend play things they see at home every day.
The Little People Surprise & Sounds Home is one busy and happy home that is sure to make your little one happy as they develop fine motor, language and sensory skills. The various sound effects and lights are designed to emulate real-world activities. Your child hears fun phrases, discovers new things and enjoys role play.
- Toy home has a front door that can be opened and closed
- There are more than 50 sounds, songs and phrases for your child to learn
- There’s a funny alarm clock to get the little Emma out of bed
- Your child sees lights and hears phrases as they open/close the oven and refrigerator
- Listen to funny sounds as you lift the toilet seat to flush
- Recommended age by manufacturer is 12 months – 5 years
- It requires 2 AA batteries
- This house is absolutely adorable with so many different functions and activities to engage babies that are less than a year old to those who are 4 years or above
- The doll house is sturdy; it does not feel clumsy or fragile. Things don’t topple out of it, but everything has a special place
- Every time your little one opens the fridge or the oven, attractive lights turn on and your child can hear fun phrases. There’s so much to discover and learn from this one toy
- The doll house is easy to clean and you can fold it when not in use and tuck it away. It does not take up a lot of space
- It gives several hours of fun and entertainment to the toddlers. The music player plays upbeat music that invites your child to get up and dance
- If you have more than one child, it can encourage them to play together as the toy is suitable for little ones as well as the older kids
- The toy encourages your child to role play and act out the different things they see at home with the Little People
- The doll house helps your child develop language, sensory, and fine motor skills, and so on
If you lose any of the Little People, it’s hard to find an exact replacement
Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home is a fun to use and highly engaging toy for your little one. This is a perfect toy for children 9 months to 5 years as there are many activities to keep them busy for hours on end.
It encourages role play among children as they get to act out scenes from daily life and learn new skills in the process. The unbeatable price of this product makes it a great buy, worth every penny!